Join us on April 23–24, 2018 at the SEATTLE ART MUSEUM in beautiful Seattle, Washington, for
ICG-One Schoolhouse ACADEMIC LEADERS RETREAT 18 NORTHWEST
Academic Leaders Retreat 18 NORTHWEST is for academic deans, deans of faculty, deans of study, assistant heads of school, department chairs, teacher-leaders, or anyone tasked with shaping, leading, or managing initiatives on pedagogy, curriculum, and assessment in schools.
ALR18 NORTHWEST includes a rich menu of professional learning experiences including
- Framing keynotes by event host Peter Gow, ICG executive director
- Learning workshops on leading and sustaining school change by thought-leader and hands-on expert Jonathan Martin
- Learning workshops on personalized learning by One Schoolhouse Head of School Brad Rathgeber and Assistant Head Corinne Dedini
- Unconference sessions where participants can focus on their own questions and ideas
- Opportunities for participants to connect with one another and build personal and professional relationships
ALR18 NORTHWEST combines an exciting setting with unsurpassed opportunities to share and collaborate with peers to enhance and invigorate your PLN, your personal practice, and your school’s work. For two exciting days participants will partake of the ICG’s tradition of extraordinary experiences for educators committed to transforming schools and creating the future of education.
Seattle is served by many airlines, and the city center is easily accessible by train, bus, ferry, and automobile. The suggested conference hotels are close to the event venue (which is close to Pike Place Market), and dinner on Monday evening will provide the opportunity to enjoy Seattle dining at its best.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SCHEDULE FOR ICG-OS ALR18 NORTHWEST